Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Elliot's Pittsburgh Children's Hospital Baseball Charity Campaign



Friends, I Need Your Help! The Altoona Curve Minor League Baseball Team Will Be Hosting My Charity For A Special Evening Including A Baseball Game And Awareness Event On Aug13 at Blair County Ball Park For My Pittsburgh Children's Hospital Charity! They Will Be Collecting Craft Items For The Kids At Children's Hospital! You can get tickets at http://www.altoonacurve.com/ .  I Need Theme Baskets And Items Donated For Our Auction. All Proceeds Are Donated To Pittsburgh Children's Hospital!  Looking for anything that people will like to bid on and have fun using! All sports items are welcome!  Email me if you have questions or want to help: elliotmast@gmail.com Please Help!  Thank You!  Elliot #12

No comments: